Don't Throw Yourself Down The Stairs.

Friday 11th August 2023 is a night I won't forget in a hurry!
The day itself was quite unremarkable after a lovely evening walk around Wentworth the day before. Jane and I went shopping and out for a short walk, so what happened?
Well, nothing much on telly in the evening so we decided on an early night.
I spent a couple of hours on the computer until I was tired switched everything off and made my way, in the dark, to the bedroom. Or so I thought! Instead of going into the bedroom I stepped off the top stair and went head over heels down the stairs, cursing as I fell.
Luckily no bones were broken although there was a fair bit of blood around. Whoops!

On a brighter note here are a couple of pictures of Wentworth.


Comments

Popular Posts

An Evening Walk Hay Green Lane Birdwell.